1) put wig on a head model or a fixed bracket when it's not used. All wigs made of any material used for a long time are subject to be polluted and changed on style, so the cap is more recommended due to fixedness and easy cleaning.
2) fill a washbasin with COOL water and gentle shampoo, then submerge wig into water for about 5-7 minutes
3) swish wig gently and rinse it thoroughly till no suds remain
4) lightly shake wig and let water drop, DO NOT BRUSH WIG WHEN WET
5) place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight, or you may place it on a folding wig stand, which will speed up the drying process
6) When completely dry, brush wig into desired style, DO NOT BRUSH CURLS2. Can I straighten and curl my lace wig hair?
The hair is 100% human hair that can withstand household styling tools such as curling irons and flat irons. You can wash, set, and style the wig as you would your own hair. But like your natural hair, the hair can get damaged with the misuse and overuse of products.3. How often should I wash my wig?
It's various for different people depending on various factors, like wearing frequency, hair spray, smoke, climate, care treatment, etc. Generally you can wash it every 10-12 wearings or every 4-6 weeks.4. Can these wigs be cut?
Yes, but we don't recommend you do so, since the style and curl will be destroyed. But they will be better or look more acceptable when thinned or pruned by an experienced hairdresser.5. Can I dye the hair?
The technical answer is yes, but we do not recommend any further processing of the hair if it has already been dyed and processed. Further, only experienced colorists should attempt to color the hair. Remember that though the hair is 100% human hair, it is just as prone to damage from excessive processing as your own hair. We cannot and will not be responsible for the results.6. Is it okay to get the lace wig wet while swimming?
It is ok for the lace wig to get wet; you can even go swimming with it. Before swimming, please verify that your adhesive is waterproof. Also, do not go swimming until after your application has dried for at least 8 hours. Before swimming, place the hair on the wig in a low ponytail. This will help ensure the hair does not tangle from the chlorine while swimming. After swimming, you may need to wash and condition the wig.7. How to prevent and deal with hair tangles?
Don't you hate it when your hair becomes so tangled up that your hair ends up looking like a big mess? We all have our own experiences when it comes to hair tangles and they are not really pretty memories that we would want to cherish or reminisce.
The good thing is that there are proven techniques on how to stop your hair from tangling into a complicated maze of hair strands and how to deal with it if in case it happens.
1. Use a volumizing shampoo if your hair is fine or thin. Usually fine and thin hair are prone to tangling and by using shampoos that add volume and movement to thin strands, you can minimize the chances of encountering tangles with your hair.
2. Rinse with cold or cool water. Cold water helps close the cuticle, which not only adds radiance to the hair but also prevent many forms of hair tangles.
3. Avoid rubbing your hair vigorously with a towel. After taking a bath, people usually dry their hair by rubbing with towel. But this can only cause more tangling. The better way to dry your hair is to blot it gently with a towel.
4. Use a detangling spray or conditioning product that will help reduce hair tangles. It can be in a form of leave on conditioner that you can apply on the area where most tangles occur.
5. Do not use a brush on hair that is already tangled. Remove the tangles first by gently pulling the strands with your fingers or a wide tooted comb.
6. Make a habit of combing your hair from the bottom upwards.
7. Do not allow your hair to fly freely in the wind unless you want to have a hair full of tangles afterwards.
8. Never wet your hair when it is already tangled because this will only worsen the situation. Instead, spritz the tangle with a shine serum spray and then massage the knotted area with the palms of your hands. This will help loosen up the tangled area. Untangle with your fingers or a wide toothed comb afterwards.
9. Use high quality hair irons. Hair irons like Corioliss straighteners are great for giving your hair a straightened look that is free from frizz and fly-aways. Hair that is smooth and sleek is less prone to tangles.It is always smart to opt to buy high quality hair irons such as Corioliss straighteners because these are equipped with a negative ion technology that produces radiant and beautiful hair without the fuss.
10. Untangle your knotted hair immediately. Do not wait until tomorrow or next week until you do something about the tangles in your head.
Hair tangles is one of the most common hair problems that we encounter often. Even though this is such an annoying trouble that can easily get us upset and bothered, we just have to remember the helpful techniques mentioned in this article to prevent and deal with hair tangles.